Author Topic: KITS now available for the Great Alaskan!  (Read 3395 times)

Brian.Dixon

• Administrator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
    • Glacier Boats of Alaska
KITS now available for the Great Alaskan!
« on: July 04, 2012, 01:16:00 PM »
We just placed the following announcement on our web site:

"Announcement!  Kits for building the Great Alaskan are now available on the EAST coast through the Saltwater Workshop!  The Saltwater Workshop (Saltwater Workshop) is located in Buxton, Maine and now manufactures precision CNC-cut kits for the Great Alaskan.  The Saltwater Workshop can ship kits anywhere in the world.  Contact Jim Shula for kit and shipping quotes (or email to saltwaterworkshop@gmail.com)"

We've been working together (and will continue to) with drawings and what not to enable Jim to cut out CNC kits for the Great Alaskan.  The first kit is underway now and already sold.  For more information, you'll want to contact Jim as spelled out above...

NOTE: The Saltwater Workshop will ship anywhere...

Thanks,
Brian

« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 10:13:44 PM by Brian.Dixon »

dshoe

• Midshipman
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: KITS now available for the Great Alaskan!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 09:54:13 PM »
Well half sold..I have to pay him the rest upon pick up..I am really behind with starting my build and reached out to Jim to help me save some time by doing a kit..he has been great to deal with. Both Brian and Jim are 2 good guys to deal with...

Brian.Dixon

• Administrator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
    • Glacier Boats of Alaska
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 10:09:48 PM »
Precision cut CNC kits are now available on the WEST coast too!  Our friends at the West Coast Boat Works shop in Oregon are now shipping kits!  (see West Coast Boat Works (aka Proshop Millwork))  Email them at: chuck.wcbw@gmail.com

NOTE: The West Coast Boat Works shop will ship anywhere...

Brian

Grady300

• Ensign
  • Chuck
    • View Profile
    • West Coast Boat Works
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 02:38:04 PM »
Precision cut CNC kits are now available on the WEST coast too!  Our friends at the West Coast Boat Works shop in Oregon are now shipping kits!  (see West Coast Boat Works (aka Proshop Millwork))  Email them at: chuck.wcbw@gmail.com

NOTE: The West Coast Boat Works shop will ship anywhere...

Brian

Hey Brian
Thought I would also post here the new website for West Coast Boat Works  www.wcboatworks.com my real day job is Pro Shop Millworks where we do all the CNC cutting on the Kits. Thanks for all your support.
CNC Cut Kits For The GA Available
www.wcboatworks.com
Last Completed Build 21'4" Tolman Wide Body CC
28' GA Might Be Next

buksknr1

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 10:49:07 AM »
A west coast kit supplier?! WOO-HOO!