Author Topic: WHOOPS! Are you missing your construction manuals?  (Read 189 times)

Brian.Dixon

• Administrator
  • Captain
    • View Profile
    • Glacier Boats of Alaska
WHOOPS! Are you missing your construction manuals?
« on: February 16, 2018, 09:47:53 AM »
NOTE:

If you purchased plans between 1/13/2018 and 2/15/2018 and used the download link from the email you received, you likely received a ZIP file that only has the drawings in it.  The downloaded ZIP should contain both drawings AND construction manuals.  If you are in this situation, please contact us and let us know so we can send you a new link that'll send the right ZIP file to you.

Also, if you are in the situation above, another way around the block is to register at our website so I can activate full plans download for you there as well, and then you won't need the download link from your post-purchase email.

FINALLY:

Unbeknownst to me, our website domain (website hosting and all of it's files) hit a limit and all email and contact efforts made to us were bounced and not let through.  The warning emails from our hosting company ... went into our Spam folder!  (FRICKINFRACKIN#&*%!!).  In any case, if you've been trying to reach us and were unsuccessful, please try again.  All contact and email issues have now been resolved and our website has been given FIVE times more storage, so it should be a long time before this happens again....

THANK YOU for your patience!  In the future, if nothing else works, please feel free to use our phone number that's listed on our contact page ... I had no clue that anything was amuck until someone finally called me.... sigh.

Brian
The Great Alaskan - Professional grade offshore performance - Designed to be built by greenhorns -
 http://www.glacierboats.com