Author Topic: Kent Cannon's Paula J  (Read 96 times)

Cannon

• Sub-Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • NW Outdoor Writer
Re: Kent Cannon's Paula J
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2017, 06:05:30 PM »
Brian,
What you need is TUNA time!
Remember, the ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic was built by professionals.
Started building Paula J the 2nd Week of June 2015, finished her the second week of July 2016.

Brian.Dixon

• Administrator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
    • Glacier Boats of Alaska
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2017, 06:33:06 AM »
Brian,
What you need is TUNA time!

Definitely!  Theoretically, things should get a little less busy here over the next few weeks/months.  Moving to Idaho, buying a house (that someone lived in for 13 years and put in ZERO storage solutions ... cabinets, shelves ... that sort of thing), having to create a new website 'cuz the old one got hacked, fighting through all the troubles with the forum etc.  Right now, I've got a half dozen shelving projects to do and then we'll finally be "settled in" and can just focus on normal living and yard/house stuff ... no projects.  Long story ... but you're right, I'm always too busy.  I want to spend time finishing up some boat designs that I'm working on, do a better job at marketing the Great Alaskan etc..... The web site needs work to make it a multi-boat (and possibly multi-vendor/designer) web site too... all in due time.  This is why I switched to 4-10s on the job.  I work 10s from Tue through Fri, but have Mondays off all by my lonesome (no wife around!!) for getting these other things done :)

BTW, I'm digging into marine-grade logo/website decals.... more info as I get more info....

Brian

Morley

• Midshipman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2017, 09:37:48 AM »
If you enlarge the photo, you can see the scuppers on either side of the curb. The hatch is up a bit because I spent the night on the boat. ventilating it keeps the condensation off the windows.

Yeah I can clearly see it when I zoom in. Great stuff.

kennneee

• Midshipman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2017, 10:07:03 PM »
Kent- thanks again!!
Ken