Author Topic: 3D views of the various styles?  (Read 51 times)

First Draft

• Midshipman
    • View Profile
3D views of the various styles?
« on: July 03, 2019, 01:27:59 PM »
Brian, do you have any 3D views of the different styles of the GA?  I just can't envision the differences between the Prince Rupert and Newport versions in the area around the pilot house and forward.

Brian.Dixon

• Administrator
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • Glacier Boats of Alaska
Re: 3D views of the various styles?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 09:46:38 AM »
Brian, do you have any 3D views of the different styles of the GA?  I just can't envision the differences between the Prince Rupert and Newport versions in the area around the pilot house and forward.

Not really ... not with great detail.  I can see if I can render something very basic out of the 3D CAD model, but keep in mind that the model was produced not to envision a boat, but to calculate center of mass and weight for a CG spreadsheet back when I was designing the boat.  Sort of an engineering model you might say.  I'm going to be short on time for awhile though ... camping and vacation this week, now behind on everything this weekend, and we're headed to Alaska next weekend right after work on Friday .... it's summer!

Brian

><((((> .`.><((((> .`.><((((>  The Great Alaskan - Professional grade offshore performance - Designed to be built by anyone! -
 http://www.glacierboats.com  ><((((> .`.><((((> .`.><((((>