Author Topic: Glacier Boats of Where?  (Read 1031 times)

Brian.Dixon

• Administrator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
    • Glacier Boats of Alaska
Glacier Boats of Where?
« on: January 12, 2016, 07:23:22 AM »
Just an FYI - My wife and I are moving to Idaho very soon, and I don't think we can maintain an LLC in Alaska if we're not actually residents.  Note that I will re-form the business as 'Glacier Boats of Alaska', incorporated in Idaho.  From a user's perspective, all will stay the same ...except for the business' actual location.  Seems odd to use 'of Alaska' still, but that's where it started and the Great Alaskan was designed specifically for Alaskan waters (West coast in general)... all that water at the downwind end of the world's largest ocean :)

Brian

Dave Collett-Paule

• Sub-Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Glacier Boats of Where?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 07:06:23 PM »
Brian, no matter where you are, or where your awesome design is built, your boat will always be Alaskan!

Brian.Dixon

• Administrator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 07:43:04 AM »
Brian, no matter where you are, or where your awesome design is built, your boat will always be Alaskan!

Thanks for the kind words, Dave ...I really felt instantly addicted to your boat when we went for a run in it.  The Tolmans are nice, but I think the GA (if I may compliment my own boat) has a certain something about it that just calls to me...

Brian

SalmonMan

• Midshipman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 09:33:50 PM »
Your boat design is awesome! It doesn't matter what they are called. They serve a great purpose wherever they are used. Good luck with the move and much happiness in your new home state!

Brian.Dixon

• Administrator
  • Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2016, 10:27:36 AM »
Thanks...

We're looking forward to our new digs ...the fish will be smaller and likely less plentiful, but that just means there's more joy when you land a nice one for having met the greater challenge.  Honestly, some fishing in Alaska borders on boring being too easy ...but you didn't hear that from me!

Brian