Author Topic: Aeromarine 3-gallon kit - $50 (Plus tools and stuff)  (Read 3059 times)

Brian.Dixon

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Glacier Boats of Alaska
Aeromarine 3-gallon kit - $50 (Plus tools and stuff)
« on: December 29, 2015, 12:46:11 PM »
Hey ...As it turns out, I just got offered a job in Idaho, and decided the "Take it!" followed by the "Take this job and shove it!" answers seemed to fill the bill  ::) ;D, so we're moving... to Boise, ID.  Selling off stuff that I don't need.  I have a 3-gallon kit, unopened and still in USPS boxes, that I was going to use for a motor canoe, but never got around to it.  I'll sell it to the first comer for $50.

Also have gunpowder, bullets (I'm keeping the brass and all reloading equipment), and primers that I can't ship easily.  Also have garden stuff too ...like a gas powered blower, Stihl weedeater etc that we won't be needing.  Got various and miscellaneous tools too, including a Bosch 12" chop saw, bench top Delta brand drill press.  Nice Costco dog kennel, plush like-new electric recliner etc.  Name your prices... We're going to move out in only 2 PODs and are clearing house...

Brian (Wasilla, AK)
907-315-9454.
The Great Alaskan - Professional performance - Easy to build! - https://www.glacierboats.com  ><((((?> ... ><((((?> ... ><((((?> ... ><((((?>

starbright55

• Midshipman
    • View Profile
Re: Aeromarine 3-gallon kit - $50 (Plus tools and stuff)
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 07:33:19 AM »
Great town. I remember when Buck Knives left San Diego and moved operations there. A lot of employees went for probably a lot of the reasons you are.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Cannon

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Home Designer, Home Design, House Plans, Remodel Plans, Drafting Service, Salem Oregon and surrounding area
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 01:41:27 PM »
Boise is a nice place to live, especially if you like the high desert. I worked on several big projects around Ontario OR, we would run over to Boise every now and then. Too far from the ocean for me, but still a nice city as far as cities go, just way too large for my taste...
Remember, the ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic was built by professionals.
Started building Paula J the 2nd Week of June 2015, finished her the second week of July 2016.

Brian.Dixon

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Glacier Boats of Alaska
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 01:43:34 PM »
--> SOLD <--
The Great Alaskan - Professional performance - Easy to build! - https://www.glacierboats.com  ><((((?> ... ><((((?> ... ><((((?> ... ><((((?>